Monday, April 9, 2012

Blair potty trained?

Well, I would have said she was about two weeks ago since she was going all by herself for almost a week straight but then out of no where she started having accident after accident after accident...BOO!!! I really hate potty training! She seemed to do a lot better this last weekend but who knows.



Good thing she's cute!



I had fun curling her hair the other day with a small curling iron my mom gave me.



I got this spiny toy at a neighbor's garage sell a couple weeks ago. As you can see the kids love it! They fought over it for the first two days but then finally figured out that they could both ride on it at the same time!

Short video of Blair dancing with daddy (this one is dark too but it's because I took it before I figured out how to fix it):

2 comments:

Child Family said...

I have one of those spinning things...you should have taken it with you!

Amy said...

Cute little girl ringlets! Your children are gorgeous! I had a spinny toy like that growing up and I remember it being my FAVORITE. Woo hoo for garage sales!