Sunday, October 21, 2012

San Diego Safari Zoo Park

Wow I've been a huge slacker when it comes to this blog!  Back to our vacation...After the zoo we headed to the Safari Zoo Park.  It was nice but the zoo, in my opinion, was a lot better.  If you have to choose between the two the zoo would definitely be my pick.  I'm sure the safari would have seemed better if we would have done this first or if we did only this and not the zoo.  It was too much of the same thing as we did the day before.  I love the zoo and animals but two days back to back I've found is too much for me.

Elephants
There was a baby elephant that was only about three weeks old when we went there.  

Easton took a picture of Nathan and I.

Dyer and Daddy taking a look at the elephants.

The kids cooled off a little at a splash pad in the park.  

I'm pretty sure this was Dyer's favorite part of the day.  He got drenched and loved it!

Blair
She pulled out most of her hair so she looked like a crazy girl!

Lion

Giraffes

Cheetahs
They have them run everyday around 3:30.  It would have been neat to see them run but we were all hot and tired and didn't really want to stick around for the run.

Safari tram ride.

Rhinos

gorilla

Blair and Easton

Easton

No comments: