Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Overdue Pictures

Many times when pictures are taken on Nathan's phone I tend to forget about those pictures and they don't end up on the blog at all or not for a long time after.  A few days ago I decided to cut Dyer's hair (1st hair cut) but because my camera wasn't charged I used Nathan's phone instead.  When I was sending those pictures to my email I came across some pictures that Nathan took a while ago and I decided I would add those to the blog.


Blair's first time flying with Daddy!  She was so excited for this day! 4/28/2012


Blair next to the plane they rode in.


Blair ready to take off!

Back in May (5/25/2012) Nathan attempted to climb Mt. Shasta with a friend.  The weather didn't cooperate so they weren't able to summit.  Nathan was a little bummed but they are going to attempt Mt. Whitney later this year.


Isn't it beautiful?  I'm glad that I can see pictures of it and not have to participate.  Camping out in the snow and hiking in snow for two days really doesn't excite me much.  Can you tell that I'm not a big fan of snow?  I like camping and hiking every once in a while but when it comes to being cold, I'm not a fan.  I'm glad that Nathan has friends that enjoy doing this with him so that I don't have to!  Thanks Dan!

I've got other pictures from Nathan's phone but they will be in some future posts.

No comments: