Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Halloween Fun!

The kids got to do a lot of Halloween stuff. Trick or treating and parties!

Preschool Party and Trick or Treating:

Blair got to tag along and go to preschool with Easton that day. She was in heaven!
Blair (bee) and Easton (wolverine).
About two weeks before Halloween we were at the hospital and some elderly lady asked the kids what they were going to be for Halloween. Easton told her he was going to be Wolverine. She seemed weirded out. She asked Easton if he knew what that was and he told her no (He's never seen X-men movies-Easton tells everyone he is a superhero). Anyways, the lady told Easton that it looks kind of like a wolf. Easton then seemed weirded out because he had seen his costume and it didn't look much like a wolf.
Easton's preschool class

Action shot! Easton always has to be first! Running to get in front of everyone.

Blair Bear all by herself.

Easton showing me everything he got from preschool!


When the kids got back from preschool I kept smelling a fishy smell. Eventually I realized the smell was coming from Blair and what seemed like her costume. She had worn her costume to a different party the weekend before so I thought it was weird that it was all the sudden smelling. I asked both Easton and Blair what they ate at preschool and if Blair spilled anything on her. They said they didn't eat anything and that they only had water. WEIRD! I took her costume off and hand washed it in hopes that the smell would come out...It didn't! Later that day after Blair got up from her nap she smelled even worse of fish. It wasn't until a little later that I finally figured it out. Blair had gotten into Nathan's fish oil pills the day before. She must have eaten some and was sweating it out! It was disgusting! I've washed her costume about 5 times and it still smells of dead fish!

Ward Halloween Party:
I wasn't able to get many pictures because I was in charge of a room (activity) so I didn't really get to go around with the kids that night. I probably will try to get out of doing a room next year if I'm still in Young Womens because none of us really got to enjoy ourselves. I thought I needed more apples for bobbing for apples so I sent Nathan out to buy some more. He took Blair and Easton and Dyer were stuck with me until Nathan got back. It turned out that I didn't even need any of the apples I made Nathan get.

Easton mini golfing.

I didn't have time to give Blair a bath after she woke up from her nap so she really stunk at the party. I could always tell when she walked into my room because of her stench.

Wolverine

Miss Stinky Pants!

This was actually the only picture I took of Dyer in his costume for all the festivities. I ended up taking more of him after Halloween because I was so sad that this was the only picture.
I get the bad mom award!
Dyer was a frog!

We also went to a Halloween party at one of Nathan's co-workers house.

Teddys Party/Hospital Trick or Treating:

Teddy's kids

Dyer before trick or treating.

Easton showing me all his candy/goodies!

Blair with her new stuffed kitty cat.

After trick or treating at the hospital we went downtown to trick or treat for a while.



Trick or Treating around the neighborhood:

Easton and Blair got so much candy that I told them I would only take them trick or treating on our street. They still came home with a lot of candy.



Dad and Dyer stayed home to pass out candy!


Here are some more pictures of my cute little frog!


Dyer is starting to sit up a little by himself! He can sit up for about 5-10 sec before he tumbles over. It won't be long before he is doing this all the time.

I put him against the wall for some extra support.

Happy Late Halloween!!!

I updated another post earlier today

1 comment:

Hot Gma said...

Enjoyed the blog. Thanks for sharing. Loved the costumes. Dyer is such a doll! How cute can you get.