Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Cute Little Easton

During sacrament meeting on Sunday someone was blessing their baby. During the prayer Easton folded his arms and squinted his eyes (that's him closing his eyes) like he should but then he decided that he was going to say his own prayer. "Thank you for daddy. Thank you for mommy. Thank you for Bair (Blair). Thank you for daddy. Thank you for mommy. Thank you for Bair." He continued this several times. It was definitely the cutest and sweetest little prayer ever but it was also sort of loud and probably very distracting. To others it probably sounded like a rude little boy talking during a prayer. That is what I thought until Nathan told me afterwards what he was saying. What do you do during a time like this? I mean it wasn't the best time for him to say his own prayer but how can you tell a little boy to stop praying when your trying to teach him that it is good to pray? Nathan tried to get him to whisper but that really didn't work. Oh, well. Heavenly Father knows his good intentions and I guess that is all that really matters.


Easton was watching Madagascar the other day. Shortly after the movie he had an accident so he proceeded to take his wet clothes off. I went to grab some new underwear and clothes for him and during that time Nathan caught Easton dancing around the house naked and singing the song "I like to move it, move it." Later that night Easton was singing the song, "Shake your booty" while shaking his butt back and forth.


Yesterday Easton was putting something in his pocket.
Me: "What are you doing?"
Easton: "Pocket."
Me: "What are you putting in your pocket?"
Easton: "Ummm NO! I have to go. Bye, Bye."
He then runs away.


Also yesterday Easton turned to me and said, "I HAVE to watch TV!" Not I want to watch TV or can I watch TV? But I HAVE to watch TV. Can we say addicted?

1 comment:

Hot Gma said...

I think EE must be related to you know who? What do you think? Good stories. It makes me miss him A LOT!!!!!! His little voice was so cute on the phone today. Thanks for sharing the phone.