Thursday, January 21, 2010

Slow and Steady...

Blair is finally moving! It definitely takes a while to move forward but she eventually gets to where she wants. She kind of rolls back and forth until slowly but surely she moves forward to the thing that she wants.
Blair is all about rolling to get to where she wants. Yesterday she rolled 1 1/2 rolls until she couldn't roll any more and hit her face on the coffee table in the living room. She got a little bruise under her eye but you can hardly tell it is there today.








I'm actually pretty excited that Blair is starting to move. I'll probably change my mind in a few weeks when she starts to get into everything thing but for now I will just enjoy this new development.


LONG video of Blair moving to get the phone.
Warning: She cries and whines a lot so you may want to mute it (this was taken after 20 minutes of tummy time so she isn't very happy).

1 comment:

SMT Family said...

So fun! She is a good mover; loved the video. I loved the sounds effects that Blair made--I would love to be in their heads to know what they are saying.

Savannah is moving like this as well and we have a rolling ball that totally gets her excited about it all. The trick is I can't leave her to run and do anything now :)

I wish our girls were close in proximity to one another so they could play and you and I could play! Sheesh. It has been way too stinkin' long.


All of the stages are so fun! We love you and miss you TONS! smlt
p.s. cute background!