Sunday, August 15, 2010

Anniversary

Yesterday was mine and Nathan's 6th anniversary. I can't believe that we have been married that long. It definitely doesn't feel like its been that long. We spent the morning here...

doing an endowment session at the Sacramento temple. Although it wasn't the Portland temple where we got sealed 6 years ago it was still wonderful to be able to go to the temple on our anniversary.

The rest of the day was spent like this...

as a happy family. Okay well Easton had a couple tantrums but other than that we were all pretty happy. I love my family and I couldn't think of a better way to spend our anniversary (the day our family was established) than as a family. It probably would have been a little more relaxing if it would have been just the two of us...
but I guess that will have to wait until next week when we get to do this...


I'm pretty excited!

I love you Handsome! Thank you for the last 6 years. They have been absolutely wonderful! I'm definitely lucky to be married to you, my best friend.

Love you, Ashes

1 comment:

Hot Gma said...

Ohhhhhhhh, I'm soooooooooo jealous. Why can't I find a love like that? The best part is you know how lucky your are. You are my example to follow.