Sunday, August 8, 2010

Joys of Food

This little girl just loves to eat! If she sees food she wants it and she wants it now! She will scream and holler until she gets exactly what you have. She instantly will become your best friend and stand right next to you so she can have what you are eating. Just recently she has figured out exactly where the snacks are in the cupboard and will now just help herself.
Blair pretty happy with herself for getting her very own raisins.
This is how I found her one day when I walked into the kitchen.


Eating a cookie is hard work!
After Easton and Blair had lunch I gave them each a cookie to eat for a snack. Easton quickly finished his and wanted me to read him some library books. After we finished the first one I went into the kitchen to check on Blair and this is what I found. A half eaten cookie in the hand of a baby fast asleep.


Blair feeding herself with a spoon.
I really don't know why I haven't let Blair feed herself with a spoon before (I guess because I didn't want a huge mess) but she did pretty well. A lot better than I thought she would.


Video of Blair feeding herself:



I like how she has to dip several times before she finally brings it to her mouth to eat.

1 comment:

Aleese and Scott said...

She has changed so much it makes me sad I don't get to see her grow up. We miss you guys hope all is well!