Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy 5th Anniversary!

Dear HANDSOME,
I'm sad that we can't be together today to celebrate this SPECIAL day, but I want you to know that I LOVE YOU. Five years ago today was the BEST day of my life. It was the day you became my ETERNAL companion. I'm grateful that we will be together FOREVER because I don't know what I would do without you. You are my BEST friend and I LOVE every moment we spend together. THANK YOU for: being PATIENT and LOVING with me, always making me LAUGH, being there and LISTENING to me when I need you, making me want to be a BETTER person, putting your family FIRST, working HARD so that I can stay home with our adorable kids, being a WORTHY priesthood holder, being a WONDERFUL father, and of course being an AMAZING husband. Happy 5th anniversary Handsome! I LOVE you and MISS you!

Love,
Ashes


Nathan was so sweet. He surprised me by sending me beautiful flowers. Thanks Handsome! That made my day. I love you so much.

1 comment:

Myk said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! So sad you had to spend it apart though!