Tuesday, August 25, 2009

To Grandmother's house we go.

I had my Dad and Sharon take us up to see my Grandma and Grandpa Flynn this last week. We all had a great time eating lots of wonderful food, playing tons of card games, and just visiting. Easton had a lot of fun playing with my cousin Tony (I can't say the same for Tony). I think Tony had fun with Easton the first day but then got a little tired of having a shadow follow him around all day. Tony kept hiding from Easton. I think at times it was a game but mostly I think it was to try and get some alone time. Easton of course thought it was the best thing ever. He would run around the house looking for Tony and yell, "Tony, where are you?" Eventually he would find him and the game would start all over again. I thought it was great having free entertainment for Easton but I think Tony looked forward to Easton's nap time so he could finally have a few hours to himself.
Video of Easton chasing Tony around the house.

Easton, Grandma, and Tony eating apricots and peaches from the fruit trees.
Easton watching Tony look for more ripe apricots to eat.
Grandpa Whiting giving Easton a horsey ride.
Video of Grandma Flynn playing ball with Easton.

I just think it is so cute that my 82 year old grandma is playing ball with my 2 year old son.
Grandma Sharon and Blair.

Blair is holding her head up so well these days. She is smiling and talking so much more now too. Our last night at my grandparents Blair was in bed just kicking, smiling and talking away at herself or the ceiling (I couldn't exactly tell) for at least an hour before she finally closed her eyes and fell asleep. Her smile is so sweet. It just brightens up my day whenever I get to see it. I just love it.

No comments: