Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It's a....

SURPRISE!!!!! Baby is healthy but was a little stubborn. It took three people to finally get all the pictures the radiologist needed/wanted. Baby wasn't in the position they needed to get pictures of the heart so they had me get into a bunch of different positions to try and get baby to move. Obviously baby wasn't moving but finally the third person came in and was able to get some good shots.



Okay so baby's really not a surprise. I originally wanted it to be a surprise since we already have a boy and girl but Nathan wanted to find out so we did!

It's another....

Boy!!!!!

And if you don't believe me... Here's the proof:

7 comments:

Aleese and Scott said...

I am so excited for you guys! How fun to have another little boy. You look great!

Myk said...

Yay, I guessed correctly! Congrats I bet Easton is excited.

Sled Family said...

I was right, I was right!!! what did I win?

Diana said...

Hahaha, Congratulations Ash! How fun for Easton to have a brother. I'm excited for you guys, and I love his little profile. So Cute! Way to build up the suspense by the way. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time :)

SMT Family said...

Yay! Super fun...I bet you were antsy hoping someone could get a good shot! Congrats!!!

Hot Gma said...

I was wrong. I was wrong. I'll bet Easton is excited about his baby bro. ha! ha! Can't wait to hear the name.

Mrs Abbott said...

Congrats! Another boy! I love the picture of you with the ribbon! So cute!