Friday, January 7, 2011

Visiting Sled Family

The kids and I took a short trip down to Southern California to see my sister and her two kids. I got a new camera for Christmas, but I'm still in the process of trying to figure everything out so for now I only have video's from my old camera to upload and the lovely picture of my sister that she took of herself.



Video of Blair dancing with Auntie Jana:




Video of the boys rock'n out:





The day before we left we went grocery shopping and grabbed a few things for Nathan while we were gone and some snacks for our car ride. I brought some bags in and then went back to the car to grab the milk. When I came back I found Blair being a little helper.

Video of Blair putting away the groceries:

2 comments:

Hot Gma said...

That is precious, Blair putting away the groceries. Loved it. My sound isn't working so I am disappointed I didn't get to hear Easton sing. I'm trying to figure it out now so I can enjoy. Talk to you tomorrow.

Sled Family said...

man is your sister HOT!!!