Monday, October 6, 2008

Husband Tag

I haven't done a tag before but since I haven't written in a while I thought it might be fun to write down a few things about the one I love.

Aren't my boys so cute?
Picture taken by Emily Hayes.


1. Where did you meet? My best friend, Shannah, introduced us. She worked with Nathan in the cookie factory.
2. How long did you date before you got married? 9 ½ months.
3. How long have you been married? 4 wonderful years.
4. What does he do that surprises you? He generally comes home, gives me a hug and kiss, and then asks what he can do to help out! Love it!
5. What is your favorite feature of his? I love his amazing blue eyes.
6. What is your favorite quality of his? He if very Christ-like. I learn a lot from him in how to be a better person.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Babe
8. What is his favorite color? Blue (the color of the sky on top of Mt. McKinley to be exact).
9. What is his favorite food? Pork chops.
10. What is his favorite sport? Rock climbing and football.
11. When and where was your first kiss? In the club house of his apartment complex.
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Basically anything as long as we can hang out (grocery shopping, watch movies, long car rides where we can just talk, etc.).
13. Do you have any children? 1 adorable little boy named Easton.
14. Does he have a hidden talent? I wouldn’t say it is hidden but he is incredibly smart. He basically only needs to read it or hear it once and it is forever ingrained in his head (I wish I had this talent). He is also a really good Mr. fix-it (at least I’m always impressed).
15. How old is he? 26 years old.
16. Who said I love you first? He did. It was over Christmas break on the phone. We talked for hours almost every night on the phone. I’m sure our families hated us.
17. What is his favorite type of music? He doesn’t really listen to music unless I’m in the car controlling it. If he listens to the radio it is generally talk radio (boring!) or he is listening to something for his scripture study.
18. What do you admire most about him? How genuinely nice he is and how he never gets mad. I also love how soft spoken he is. He is an excellent example of how a father and husband should be. I also admire his love for learning.
19. Do you think he will read this? I don’t know about right away but probably sometime in the near future.


Anyone who wants to brag about their significant other…

1 comment:

SMT Family said...

Love it! Nathan is a fantastic husband. I am still quite proud of myself! Yay for best friends! Miss you and love you tons! smt