Sunday, May 16, 2010

Graduation

Presenting Doctor Nathan Kelsey!



Congratulations Handsome! We are so proud of you. You have worked so hard and I know that you will be an amazing Radiologist. We love you!
Family Picture
Layne, Sue, Nathan, Easton, Blair, me

Grandpa and Grandma Stockton and us.

Daddy with his two munchkins

Inside DAR (Daughters of the American Revolution) Constitution Hall. This is where Nathan's graduation took place.

Nathan walking in.


Nathan's mom couldn't make it out so I took some video's so she could see part of his ceremony.

Video of Nathan walking and receiving his degree:




Video of Nathan in his Captain uniform showing me his diploma:


I forgot to get a video of the doctor's saying the Hippocratic oath.


Video of Air Force doctors getting promoted to Captains:
Charles B. Green Surgeon General of the United States Air Force.

I like it when General Green says, "welcome to team blue".

Captain Kelsey with his diploma.

I was hoping to get a better picture of him at home (not in a parking garage) but I forgot. I'm glad that I got at least this one.

Thank you Grandpa, Grandma, Layne, and Sue for coming out and supporting Nathan. I know it meant a lot to him to have you out here. We love you!

2 comments:

SMT Family said...

Congratulations Nathan!!!!

Looks like it was a great ceremony and that you all enjoyed the special occasion. I love how big Nathan is smiling in some of the pics, he looks so happy!

So now are we to call you Dr. Kelsey or Captain Kelsey? :) We are so proud of you!

Aleese and Scott said...

WOW congrats!! That is so awesome what an accomplishment for both of you! We are so excited for you guys but sad at the same time because we are really going to miss you guys!