Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sled Family Visit

Last week my sister and nephews flew into town. We spent almost everyday down in DC. I don't have pictures for two of the days because Nathan took the camera with him when he went to Cali to check out our house (which he liked by the way-so it looks like we definitely will have a house). Hopefully I can get some pictures from my sister sometime in the near future (right Jana?) so I have some from the days I missed. Here are some of the pictures from the week.
Tuesday: Air and Space Museum, Sculpture Garden, and Natural History Museum:

Dad and Easton.

Easton had an accident right when we got off the metro on our way to the museum. Luckily I had an extra pair of pants for him but unfortunately they didn't match the rest of his outfit. Black pants with brown shoes. I guess it would have looked even sillier if he didn't have any pants on. Needless to say we had him in pull-ups the rest of the week but he didn't have any accidents.

Jana and Aaron


Aiden and Aaron.
Aiden cracked me up the entire time. He his such a funny little guy.


Aaron and Easton.
Easton ran off the sidewalk towards one of the sculptures and one of the police officers blew his whistle at him. Oops!


Aiden and Jana

Dad, Easton, and T-Rex


Aaron: "The bird pooped an egg!"


Blair, Dad, and Easton inside the sharks mouth.


Wednesday: Zoo
Thursday: Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, White House (both sides. We even saw the motorcade), finished up the Natural History Museum, and Archives.


Friday: Building Museum and Gallery of Art Museum. We also went to the mall to play and went to the Asian market.


Dad and Easton. I think Nathan had more fun building than Easton but Easton of course loved playing with daddy!


Jana and Aiden.


Blair loved putting everything in her mouth. It was gross but I couldn't stop it every time.


Jana building. Like I said I think the adults had just as much fun or more fun building.

Saturday: Amish market and park to see geese


Thanks guys for coming! We had a lot of fun and Easton definitely wants you to come back. "I want another Aaron!" "Where did Aiden go? Aiden come back?"

No comments: