Monday, May 7, 2012

Sunday Best

The kids were all matching today so I thought it would be a good day to get pictures.  We were of course running behind so I couldn't get pictures before Stake Conference so I decided I would get some after church.  The only problem was Dyer fell asleep and I wasn't about to wake him up to get pictures.  It's too bad because it would have been nice to get a picture of all three of them together.  


How cute is this?  
Too bad Dyer was sleeping.  If he would have been awake and smiling this picture would have been a gem.  Maybe some day!



Blair



Easton



I just love these two!


When Dyer finally woke up I decided to snap a few pictures of him too.  He was not cooperating so his pictures aren't that great.  I also tried to convince Blair to get back in her dress so I could get pics of all three of them but she didn't want to.  I wasn't going to force her since Dyer was already being difficult and there was no way I would have gotten a decent picture if Blair was forced into it.


Dyer


Can you believe these were the best I got?  He just wanted to crawl around and explore his surroundings and was not very happy when I kept sitting him down where I wanted him.  I guess you can't win them all.

I updated a few posts today so check them all out...

1 comment:

Myk said...

At least you got really cute ones of Blair and Easton!