Monday, May 7, 2012

Bounce House Fun

I was going to take the kids to Children's Wonderland after Easton's soccer practice since the weather has been really nice but for some reason the weather that day decided to be cold and windy with a little bit of rain so instead I took them to a bounce house place.  Valerie joined us since she didn't have preschool that day.
Video of Easton and Blair going down the slide with Valerie:



Once Dyer woke up from his nap Valerie had to have him join in on the fun.


Valerie taking Blair and Dyer down the slide.


Me going down the slide for the first time with Blair and Dyer.


Blair jumping in the bounce house


Dyer and I jumping in the bounce house.


Dyer enjoying the toddler area.


Easton going down the big slide.


I have some other videos but blogger for some reason won't let me upload them.  Maybe if I think of it later I will try and upload them.


No comments: