Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Father/Son Camp Out and Mother/Daughter (and Dyer) Hang Out

Our ward every year has a father/son camp out.  While the boys were having fun setting up camp...


Dad and Easton camping (from Nate's phone) 6/16/2012

... us girls had fun at Chuck E Cheese.  



Blair having fun at Chuck E. Cheese


Proof that Dyer was sleeping!!!

While the boys had fun roasting hot dogs and marshmallows for smores...us girls had fun eating at McDonald's.  While the boys (mainly Easton) had fun playing sword fights with friends and getting dirty...

Easton with his friend Andrew


Easton

...us girls had fun painting our nails and getting facials while watching a movie. 



While the boys slept in a tent in really HOT weather... us girls enjoyed a very comfortable bed in an air conditioned house.  Although the boys didn't sleep as well as the girls, I'm pretty sure everyone in the end had a great time!  I know I had a blast hanging out with (mainly) just Blair.  Dyer was with us too but he was sleeping most of the time (with the exception of dinner) so most of the time it was just the two of us.

2 comments:

Child Family said...

that is funny you did that too! Ashlyn and me did the same thing! I guess two amazing people think a like. TOODLES!TATA

Hot Gma said...

I love the facial picture. How cute is that. I'm thinking you and Blair had the most fun.