Sunday, August 24, 2008

Baby.....

No, I'm not pregnant (I know what you were all thinking)....but Nathan and I bought a new car yesterday! So, here she is. Here is my new baby! Its a 2005 Ford Freestyle. We absolutely love it. It has three rows and six seats (leather). It also has a DVD player with two wireless head sets for my two kids (Easton and Nathan). I think this is what Nathan likes best. In fact I'm a little worried that I will have to be the one driving on long road trips just so Nathan can sit back with Easton to "help out". It has a sun/moon roof (I don't really understand why people care to have these but whatever). We were thinking of getting one with a bench seat for the middle row (total of 7 seats) but we figured it would be easier to get kids in and out with just pilot seats. The back two seats fold down to have extra storage.





3 comments:

Mollie said...

wha hoo! what a hot family car!

Diana said...

I love it! I pointed it out to Ben on Sunday, and he agrees, it's way cuter than a mini van. I'm so excited for you guys!

Myk said...

Wow, hi rollers. Do you still have the corrolla as well? My other sis-in-law has this same car and I think that it is a great alternative to the normal mom van