Thursday, March 4, 2010

Easton's Modeling Session

Easton's nursery teacher wanted an updated picture of Easton for their name tags. I couldn't find one that was #1 updated and #2 where Easton was by himself, looking at the camera, and/or didn't have something in front of his face. I decided I would take on the challenge and try to get a semi decent picture that fulfilled all the above requirements. I must say it was a hard challenge especially since my model was being extremely difficult. But I think I got at least one that will work. Here is what I had to deal with:

Not sitting down.



Not looking at the camera.


Hiding his face.



Silly faces.

Another silly one.



This reminds me of the "I Want You!" poster.

His "I thinking" pose.


and lastly his monster pose.



I did manage to get a few good ones...



...but I ended up going with this one.

I was telling Nathan all about this and we both agree that it is a good thing that we live in a time where we have digital cameras. No wonder the few baby pictures I have I look really ugly. You couldn't take a million pictures way back when and sort through them until you found one you liked. I'm definitely grateful for digital cameras.

1 comment:

Hot Gma said...

The challenges of motherhood! Easton's hair is getting long.