Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Easton's newest sayings

Easton has been saying some funny things recently. It is kind of interesting to see/hear what kinds of things kids pick up on. We are assuming that he picked them up from us but we aren't entirely sure which one of us he got it from (probably both). I prompted him to say them for the camera so it's not as good/funny as when he randomly says it himself.

Video: Oh my gosh!

I know it doesn't sound all that great. We might have to change it to oh my goodness (that sounds a little girly to me though) or oh man (that sounds better and cuter to me).

Video: dang it!

Again it doesn't sound all that great. At least you can for sure tell what he is saying unlike the word fort. His fort definitely sounds more like a different f word. Trust me we don't use that word in our home.

Video: I thinking...I know!

This is by far my favorite when he just randomly comes up to me saying, "I been thinking" with his pointer finger taping his bottom lip. And then to see his face light up a few seconds later because an idea popped into his head is classic.

Video of Easton dancing with his bear to a song he made up. It's called "little bear" in case you couldn't hear him.

1 comment:

Hot Gma said...

Thanks for the updates. It really means a lot to grandma's. Hey, it looks like EE got a haircut!