Friday, December 5, 2008

Bobbing for Raisins

Yesterday while I was baking cookies I gave Easton some raisins to snack on before dinner. I had my back to him but could tell that he had dumped them on the floor. This is not uncommon behavior for him to dump them out and either put them back into the container and eat them or just eat them off the floor (gross I know but honestly what kid doesn't do this?). Anyways, after I had finished putting all the cookie dough on the cookie sheets I turned around to find this... Bobbing for raisins anyone? I have no idea where he picked this up from. Maybe he thinks he's a dog?


5 comments:

Aleese and Scott said...

I love it! That is too funny! Cute little Easton!

Diana said...

Wow, he's really good at that :) No seriously that made me laugh really hard. I love little Easton.

SMT Family said...

All I could think when we watched this post was "This is our future son-in-law." We are so proud! Love you all tons. Easton even a little bit more now :)

Hot Gma said...

Thanks for the laugh. My cheeks hurt, but it was worth it. It's almost like being there with you all.

Myk said...

I love the sound effects he makes while going in for the kill.