Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas and Christmas Eve

Christmas
Easton really enjoyed opening his presents but once he had a few toys unwrapped; he became a little distracted playing with the toys that he wasn’t all that interested in opening up the rest of his gifts. Eventually he got them all opened. He really enjoys all his presents. In fact yesterday morning when he woke up he was way more excited to play with his toys than eat breakfast. I usually grab him from his crib put him down and then he will follow me to the kitchen signing and/or sometimes saying “eat”. I walked to the kitchen to get him something and after a few seconds I realized Easton was no where in sight. I walked back to his room to make sure everything was okay and he was sitting quietly on the floor playing with his new toys. Thank you to all his grandparents and aunts! Easton is definitely loved by his family.


Video of Easton with his new monkey stuffed animal. He loves his monkey. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Kelsey.

Easton loves the cookie monster stethoscope. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Uehling for the Elmo doctor set! Now he can be like his daddy.

Christmas Eve
Christmas Eve we had a few families over for dinner. I think it turned out really well. I was a little nervous to have that many people over in our small apartment but I think overall everyone had a good time. Easton really liked having friends over to play. The only exception was when Emilia continually tried giving Easton hugs. It was cute to watch but in Easton’s defense her hugs were more like choke holds than lovable hugs. I would probably cry and scream too if I thought someone was strangling me!
Easton's new pj's from Grandma and Grandpa Uehling. He got to open these on Christmas Eve.

No comments: