Monday, December 15, 2008

Third Time's The Charm


We had our Ward Christmas Party on Saturday and I told myself that I wouldn't force a picture of Easton with Santa Claus but once Santa made his appearance, Easton seemed rather interested in him. In fact he was within touching distance on Santa several times. I waited until all the kids in the ward sat on Santa's lap before I attempted to put Easton on his lap. I was a little worried still, but I figured Easton saw that Santa wasn't all that scary and wasn't hurting any of the kids. I put Easton on Santa's lap and got this cute picture.



Easton on Santa's lap.

Close up of Easton's face this time on Santa's lap. He definitely looks a lot happier this time.


Easton checking out Santa.


Easton with Renee (one of the young women from our ward). Easton loves Renee.

1 comment:

Aleese and Scott said...

GOOD JOB Easton! I would say that is a huge accomplishment! I love the picture he looks so happy!