Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Future Rock Star


I was watching a little boy named Parker today who is 3 months younger than Easton (however they are probably the same height and weight-lots of people say they are twins). Anyways, Parker brought over a toy guitar today and Easton absolutely loved it. He couldn’t stop rockin’ out with it. Here’s a video of Easton rockin’ out. Easton got money from some of his grandparents for Christmas so we might go out shopping tomorrow for that guitar. Wish us luck!



Just a random picture of Easton cuddling with his doggie.



On another note, yesterday while I was taking a shower, Easton decided he was going to climb up onto the toilet seat and then continue unto the counter top. From there he slid into the sink and turned the water on. I heard him crying and getting really upset. I’m not sure whether he was crying because he was getting wet (maybe it was too cold) or if it was because he knew he was going to get into trouble. I tend to think the latter because Easton loves playing in water. Anyways, he not only got his pjs soaked but he also soaked his scriptures that I happened to leave on the counter from the night before when I was reading them to him while he took a bath. I guess this means in the future that I shouldn’t leave anything on the bathroom counter that I wouldn’t mind getting wet or soaked for that matter.

Here’s another video of Easton doing Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes. Definitely not perfect but still cute. Just excuse the singing.



No comments: