Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Breaking News...Easton's getting a SISTER!

Easton was right! We are having a little girl! Both Nathan and I were convinced we were going to have another little boy but we were pleasantly surprised with the news of a little girl. I’m still a little shocked and not used to calling the baby a she but I’m definitely excited to meet this little girl in about 18 more weeks. The ultrasound tech said that I am currently 22 weeks along and will have the due date of June 1st. I guess I will have to wait and see if my doctor will also change my due date to June 1st at the next appointment. This little girl is very active and was quite the challenge to find today during the ultrasound. Either she is very shy or very stubborn. I’m not sure which yet, but I guess it won’t be long before we find out first hand her true personality. Apparently she takes after her older brother and will have big feet too! My poor ribs! Now the hard part is going to be to try to come up with a name we like. We have a list of names we kind of like so hopefully we will be able to narrow it down sooner rather than later. Feel free to offer suggestions.

Easton’s new favorite word is Apple. If it was up to him I’m sure he would want to name his baby sister Apple. So look out Gwyneth Paltrow there might just be another Apple in the world!

5 comments:

Child Family said...

if you use my name I will KILL

Eevi said...

Yay for little girl!

Willson Family said...

Congrats! A boy and a girl, fun little family! Does that move the due date up??

Myk said...

that's exciting, a little girl!

Mrs Abbott said...

I love the name Julia, but don't want to use it, so you can take it! Topping our list of baby girl names is Abagail, and you can take that one also! Feel free! Congratulations! I love buying pink, seeing little pink clothes folded after I fold the laundry and shopping. I already have to tell myself to wait to buy a baptism dress for Elizabeth. She's only 6- she has two more years to go!