Monday, December 14, 2009

Advent Calendar Week 2

Tuesday: Christmas shopping and making truffles
Thursday: Gingerbread (graham cracker) houses and more truffles
Easton and Dad making gingerbread houses

Finished houses (sort of-Easton ate part of his). From left to right: Mom's, Dad's, and Easton's.

Friday: Temple Lights and Concert

Dad and Blair (Easton wouldn't get in the picture)


Easton checking out all the "Christmas trees".
He was amazed by all the Christmas trees.


Checking out the nativity. Of course Easton was more excited by all the animals (especially the camel).


Hand Bell Concert.

Little video of the concert.




Saturday: Christmas for our family and ward party.
Christmas was going to be today but we decided it would be more fun to wake up and open gifts and actually let the kids play with them instead of at night before we go to bed.

Blair, Dad, and Easton on "Christmas"


Book on CD for both Easton and Blair from Gma Whiting

Safari animals from Gma Whiting. Easton absolutely loves these. He never puts them down and he has to make sure everyone in the house has one in their hands. Spreading the joy I guess.

Doll from Gma Whiting. Blair likes the giggle the baby makes.
Thanks Gma! We love all the gifts.

Picture with Santa.
Blair had on a cute outfit but I'm sure you can guess what happened.



Sunday: Kid Christmas Pics. I was going to do family but I forgot (maybe next week)

I had to bribe Easton with Candy to get this picture.







Random:
Blair eating a strawberry from the net thing.

Video of Blair actually eating. You can see her funny technique. I would fast forward to 35 sec because my hand is in the way before that...oops!
Oh, and we find out where we are moving to on Wednesday at 8:30 am. Feel free to give us a call to find out. Also, we take off Wednesday afternoon to head for Utah/Idaho for Christmas. We are driving so call us and keep us entertained. It will be a looooooong drive. We'll stop in and see my brother and sister in Kansas on the way. I'm so excited to see family in only a few days.

1 comment:

Hot Gma said...

I loved your gingerbread house the best Ash. Good job. Thanks for the pictures of the kids with my gifts. I loved them. Blair does have a unique eating style. It cracked me up. Thanks for the laughs. What a nice family. You are so lucky to have a dad who takes part in everything. I'm jealous. Can't wait until Wednesday. P.S. Drive safely. I worry. Give Mykle,Wade,Jana and babies all hugs for me. Wish I could be there too.