Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Advent Calendar

As many of you know we are anxiously waiting to hear where we will end up in 8 days! It is seriously killing us and I swear we are always talking about it. Here I go again. So in an effort to keep us distracted, make it go by faster, and to have fun this holiday season I decided to come up with something for us to do each day up until we have our Christmas (Dec. 14th). This is what we have been up to this last week.

Mon. Nov. 30 Setting up the Christmas tree






Already playing with the boxes.


Early Christmas present from Nathan.


Tues. Dec. 1 making these bad boys.
Pretzel rods covered with carmel covered with white chocolate snowmen.

Wed. Dec 2. Delivering these bad boys (secret santa). I got caught on Saturday when someone asked if we had made them. I'm really not good at lying.

Thurs. Dec. 3 Snowman pizzas.


Friday Dec. 4 camping out in the living room, making smores, and watching movies.






Sat. Dec 5. Making a snowman. We were supposed to do something else but because it snowed the boys couldn't pass up the opportunity.
Sun. Dec 6 Making an ornament.
I helped Easton make this.

Random pic.
Easton likes his snow boots. He put them on and I couldn't resist taking a pic of his cute outfit. Do you think his fashion statement will catch on?


Another random pic.
I just thought this was really funny when I saw the two of them drinking from the same cup. They remind me of two people in love.

3 comments:

Diana Caffee said...

Once again, will you come over and be my mom? You do so many fun things. The pretzel snow men were so yummy. Thanks for thinking of us :)

Hot Gma said...

I want to come live with you. Your life is much more exciting than mine. I love your Nativity. Where did Nathan get it? I want to copy yours.

SMT Family said...

You guys have so much fun! Love the pics. I'm sure Savannah will try out Easton's outfit, but don't expect our whole family to sport the new trend :)

I can't wait to hear where you will be! Love you!