Saturday, October 23, 2010

Corn Maze

Thursday we went to a huge corn maze. It took us about 2 hours to finish it. Good thing they gave us a map of the corn maze before we went in because I'm pretty sure we wouldn't have found our way out without it. Well, that's not entirely true because I guess we could have used Nathan's phone as a GPS to find our way out if we needed to. That would have been a lot easier I'm sure than trying to read the map.



Easton at the beginning of the corn maze. He was pretty excited to run around and pick the way we should go in the beginning but about half way through he got tired and insisted that either mom or dad hold him.



This is how Blair rode most of the way. It wasn't until the very end that I finally took Blair out and put Easton in her place.


Easton pretty excited to hitch a ride.
2 hours of walking is hard for a little boy. He did better than I thought he would though.


Dad carrying Blair while I carry Easton. Isn't that a cute picture of the two of them?

We got out of the corn maze just in time because it was starting to get dark and as soon as we got in the car to leave it started to rain a little.

Video of Easton, Blair and Dad finishing the corn maze:

Easton: "I win!"
Blair sounds like she is crying but she is actually pretty happy that she finally got to get down and walk for a little while.

These next pictures are mainly for Gramma Sue:
Before we went in we walked around the pumpkin patch to see what other things they had there. We came across the same rocking horses they had at nut tree but some were painted green so I decided to take some pictures of the kids on the green ones for Gramma Sue in case she wanted each of her grandchildren on different colors.

The kids really wouldn't smile or look at the camera so these were the best I got:



I forgot to include this picture of Blair at nut tree since I took it on my phone. Its not very good quality but at least she is kind of looking towards the camera.

No comments: