Saturday, May 30, 2009

Letter to Easton

Dear Easton,

Today is your second birthday! I can’t believe how fast these last two years have gone by. Your dad and I want you to know how much we love you and how blessed we are to have you in our life. We thank Heavenly Father everyday for giving us such a special little boy. It was two years ago today that you joined our little family and what a joy it has been to be your parents. Although we aren’t perfect, we are striving daily to be like our Savior so that we can be the type of parents Heavenly Father wants us to be. We are grateful for your patience and love as we learn these things together in this journey here on earth. We couldn’t have asked for a better child. You are our perfect little angel and you definitely have a sweet spirit about you. I am so grateful that I can stay at home with you and be your mother. I love it when we teach each other new things and it is definitely rewarding as a mother to see you learn and grow. One of my absolute favorite things is when you run to me with a huge smile on your face and you wrap those little arms around me and give me your sweet little hugs (and if I’m lucky your little kisses). It just melts my heart and it makes being a mom the best thing in the world.
Life is about to change for you as you are about to become a big brother. I know this might be hard and will take some adjustments, but I know that you will be a great brother. I can tell already by the small little acts of kindness you show mommy’s tummy (aka baby sisa, Bair), that you love your little sister. She is going to be lucky to have you as her big brother. I know that you will be a wonderful example not only to her but the rest of your family as well. I am so grateful to be married to your father and that we are all sealed together as a family. How wonderful it is to know that we will be together forever. We love you baby boy and we look forward to many more exciting years to come. Happy 2nd Birthday!

Love,
Mommy and Daddy

Here is a picture summery of how you have grown in the last year:


1 year old birthday party May 08'




12 months (June 08')






13 months (July 08')





14 months (Aug. 08')




15 months (Sep. 08')


16 months (Oct. 08')






17 months (Nov. 08')

18 months (Dec. 08')





19 months (Jan. 09')



20 months (Feb. 09')



21 months (Mar. 09')



22 months (Apr. 09')



23 months (May 09')

More birthday pictures to come once Easton wakes up from his nap.

No comments: