Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My Birthday!

So I turned 25 this year and Nathan was kind enough to inform me that I'm a two boxer now (it takes two boxes of candles to put the correct number of candles on my cake). He surprised me though by bringing home a cake and lighting 25 candles. He brought it in the house lit and didn't realize that I had just gotten out of the shower so all I hear is Nathan and Easton yelling that the house is going to catch on fire (Is that another hint that I'm getting old?). Luckily I had my outfit all picked out before I hopped into the shower so it didn't take me very long to get dressed and run down the stairs. Nathan wanted to take a picture but I wouldn't let him because well I just got out of the shower. I was a mess. So there are no pictures. I guess Nathan knows me well because we ate cake first and then went out to eat at a restaurant.

The next day we headed over to six flags. We ended up getting season passes so we will probably be there quite a bit this year. This one has animals and lot of fun things for kids to do. We definitely had fun!




We saw the tiger show.

Easton got to pet a baby alligator.

Blair just chilling out. Last official day with her pacifier.


Dad and Easton riding the balloon ride.


Easton riding the swings all by himself!
Most of the rides he isn't tall enough so he has to have a parent with him.


Dad and Easton riding the safari ride.


Video of the whale show:
I uploaded some videos in the last post so don't forget to check them out as well.

2 comments:

Aleese and Scott said...

WOW you have had a house full of celebrations as of late!! I love all of the videos and miss those two cute kiddos of yours! I am glad things are going better since your drive out there, and Six Flags how fun!!

Myk said...

Wade is going to be so jealous to find out you went to six flags and have season passes!