Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Pictures!

I took the kids to get their birthday pictures taken today. Here's a glimpse of what we got. If you're lucky you might get some in a few weeks!

This was the best together shot we got. Blair really didn't want to get her picture taken. She just wanted her mommy. All the other pictures she is either crying, crawling away, or doing her stinky face. Although Easton is really just giving Blair a hug it almost looks like he has her in a head lock. I guess this is tradition (looking as though he is hurting her). Last years picture it looked like he was pinching her cheek but really he was just trying to tickle her. I got 2-5x7 and wallets in this one. If a grandparent wants the other 5x7 of them together let me know. The first one to ask, gets it!


Easton took some really good pictures. It was really hard to narrow it down. I got an 8x10 of the one above.


I got wallets in this one.

I'm kind of wishing now that I would have gotten some of this one. He looks so much older in this one.

We got a lot of pictures of Blair taken but unless she had something to hold on to she wasn't very cooperative.


Blair holding on to my leg. Like I said she just wanted her mommy. Although I really don't like that my leg is in the picture (it would have been so much cuter if it was just Blair) it does show who Blair truly is. She is definitely a mommy's girl! I guess this picture is just very fitting for Blair. I got an 8x10 in this one.

I got wallets in this one.