Saturday, June 19, 2010

Recap of Easton at 2 years

24 months

25 months

26 months

27 months

28 months

29 months

30 months

31 months

32 months

33 months

34 months

35 months

Boy does time fly. I can't believe my baby boy is three already. Even though Easton hates it when I call him baby boy he will forever be my baby boy. This last year has definitely been a roller coaster ride full of fun and exciting times but also very challenging and hard times as well.
Some fun things:
-Easton learning to speak in full sentences. It has been fun having someone to talk to all day long now. He is constantly saying the funniest things that just cracks me up.
-"I love you". This by far has to be my favorite thing he says. It is one of the few things he says with his sweet little voice. And the best thing is I know he means it when he says it. This coupled with one of his famous hugs just melts my heart and it makes being a mom the best thing in the world. If you haven't gotten a hug from Easton I would highly recommend it. It is seriously the best thing in the world. I love it!
-Easton praying. I love to hear Easton pray because again he says his prayers with his sweet little voice. I also love to hear all the cute things Easton is thankful for (i.e. toys, bed, etc.).
-Easton wanting to help. I admit sometimes it is not very helpful but I really do like the fact that he wants to hang out with me and help me.
-Easton learning new things like colors, letters, and numbers. Also singing songs like I am a child of God, teach me to walk in the light, ABC, Old MacDonald, BINGO, etc.
-Finally getting potty trained!
-Playing and sharing with Blair. I love the few minutes each day that he is so sweet and kind to her. I especially love it when the two of them are laughing together.
Some not so fun things:
-We all know that he is very stubborn. I'm told that this trait will get him far in life. I really hope his stubbornness will be a blessing in the long run. I would say about a quarter of the time though his stubbornness is quite amusing and entertaining so it's not all bad.
- Easton and time outs have gotten to know each other pretty well this last year.
-Easton got stitches again this year.
Although we have had some challenging moments this year we definitely love having our little Easton in our family. We love you baby boy!

1 comment:

Hot Gma said...

That was a really nice tribute to EE. I know what you mean about always being your baby boy. That's how I feel about your bro.

Miss you. Love you. xoxoxoxo

P.S. I'm looking forward to one of EE's hugs.