Saturday, June 26, 2010

Family Pictures

Today we went in and got our family pictures taken. I told the lady checking in that we were only getting family pictures since I brought the kids in earlier this week to get their pictures taken. But when we got called back the lady actually taking our pictures told me that she HAD to take our individual pictures. I told her the same story I told the lady before and that I didn't want her to have to go to all the trouble with the kids when we wouldn't buy any. She still insisted that she had to. At that time I was thinking, "great with my luck these pictures are going to turn out better and I'm either going to hate myself for not buying them or I'm going to hate myself for getting suckered in and buying them.." Either way it was a loose/loose situation. We tried posing the kids and getting them to hold still at least five different times with no luck. The kids wouldn't hold still long enough for the lady to snap a single picture. Eventually she just gave up. I thought it was pretty funny. I think that was the only time I was actually kind of glad that my kids were acting up and not cooperating. She did take a picture of just Nathan and me and I guess I did get suckered in and bought that one. Mainly because it's not very often that Nathan and I have a picture of just us. I think the last one was a couple months after I had Easton and it's really not the best picture. Probably because it is one of us that is taking the picture. Anyways, back to the pictures.


8x10
It's not my favorite picture but I still like it. Our family picture frame in the living room has to be a vertical picture so this was what I thought was the best vertical picture.


4-5x7 for grandparents.
I thought this was the best picture of all of us and I was a little sad that it wasn't a vertical picture.

8x10

3 comments:

Child Family said...

it looks like your grabbing Blairs boob!

Myk said...

you guys look hot!

Hot Gma said...

I love your family pictures. You all look so happy and so attractive. You should be in movies!