Tuesday, December 14, 2010

And the answer is...

We're expecting our third child in June 2011! Thanks to all those who played. I hope you had as much fun figuring it out as I did putting it together. Also thanks to those who already congratulated us! We are really excited to add a new little one to our family.

A special shout out to Natalie for figuring it out first and for getting the majority of it correct! Good work! The only exception is I'm not due on the 2nd. It is supposed to be the Gemini sign, not a 2, but I can see why that might be confusing. Other than that Natalie was correct!

Take 5 = family of 5
3 musketeers = 3 kids
Baby Ruth = baby
Blue men/Pink = boy or girl
Gemini sign = between May 21-June 20
Pearl = June birthstone
2011 = 2011

My actual due date is June 12th but since I went late with the other two I'm not expecting the little one for at least a week after that.

I think it's funny that neither my mom or sister could figure it out since they had an unfair advantage of already knowing.

Thanks to Easton for taking the picture! Currently 14 weeks!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

Congratulations! Our due dates are only a few days apart!!! Your belly is way cuter though :)