Sunday, December 19, 2010

Field Trip and Singing

Easton's preschool class went to a Christmas tree farm for a field trip. They got to listen to a story, play in the hay castle (it had a fun slide for the kids to slide on), ride on some reindeer, play some musical instruments, and ride on a sleigh ride. Nathan had the day off so Blair stayed home with Daddy and I got to hang out with just Easton. It was nice to have some one on one time with him. It was really cold but everyone had a good time.

Hay Castle with slide. This was Easton's favorite!


Riding the reindeer.


Video of Easton playing with the musical instruments:




Easton on the sleigh ride. Too bad the sun was behind him.

After the tree farm the class decided to head over to candy cane lane and lolly pop lane to check out the lights. Of course it was during the day so it wasn't as cool as it would have been at night all lit up. I convinced Nathan to take us back later that night so we could see all the houses lit up. It was really cold but luckily we brought some hot chocolate along so we stayed relatively warm.

Easton in front of one of the houses.


Example of what most of the houses looked like.

Lastly Easton's preschool class learned some Christmas songs and when I went to pick him up on Friday they were all ringing bells and singing. It was really cute and I wish I would have had my camera but unfortunately I didn't because I didn't know they were going to be singing. I can't remember all the songs they were singing but I had Easton sing a couple of them so I could get it on video. I thought the grandparents might enjoy them.


Santa Claus is coming to town!

He does some random stuff in the middle but eventually I get him back on track.

We wish you a Merry Christmas!

No comments: