Sunday, October 16, 2011

Dyer and Dexter

It almost seems that where ever Dyer is Dexter is too! Dexter just won't leave poor Dyer alone. I'm not sure if Dexter likes Dyer's company or if Dexter just likes to pick on Dyer because currently he's the only kid in the house that can't pick on Dexter. Either way Dexter is either laying next to him or on top of him and most likely biting him. I don't mind him next to Dyer but I really can't stand it when Dexter is sitting on Dyer and biting him. Poor Dyer is generally so patient with him. I usually don't notice when I'm making dinner until I turn around and Dexter is gnawing on Dyer's fingers or toes because Dyer hardly makes a peep. It is usually this time of day that Dexter gets sent to his room. I'm sure Dexter won't be so close to Dyer in a few months once Dyer become mobile and has more control with his hands. I'm guessing Dyer will be bugging Dexter and Dexter will be hiding out in his room instead of being sent there. Only time will tell but until then here are a couple pictures of the best buds...




2 comments:

Child Family said...

that is not good...cats can kill babies! cute pics though...I hope you shut his door at night!

Hot Gma said...

Yeh, I heard cats like the milk smell and can get on the babies nose and suffocate them. Careful!!!!!