Monday, October 17, 2011

Halloween Outfit

Since all my kids pretty much almost share the same birthday (their birthdays are within 3 weeks of each other) it is easy to compare them in the same unisex outfits. I did this same thing back when Blair was four months comparing her and Easton. Now we can compare all three of them. Everyone tries to figure out who Dyer looks more like. Now you can see for yourself. See if you can tell who is who (no cheating!). And then who does Dyer look more like?





5 comments:

Suzanna said...

I think Dyer has a completely different look from the other two. What a cutie!

SMT Family said...

I agree with Suzanna! They are all so stinkin' cute though. They all look like Ashley & Nathan Kelsey cuties :)

Child Family said...

I agree with Suzanna...he doesn't look like the other two!

Hot Gma said...

Blair, EE, and Dyer. That's who I think is who. How am I supposed to cheat? You didn't put down any names. I agree. Dyer has a different look.

Myk said...

All three definitely look like siblings, but they all have their own distinguishable look.