Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Easton's preschool class went on their annual field trip to the pumpkin patch. I was hoping to get more pictures of Easton this year but unfortunately that didn't happen. It's a little difficult to get pictures of Easton when he just runs off with his friends (which I am totally okay with) and I feel like I need to keep a constant eye on Blair. So Blair definitely has the most pictures.


Going through the corn maze.

Ms. Laurie and Blair

My beautiful little girl.

Blair kept saying, "Ta da!" while putting her arms up in the air.

Going through the hay maze.

Oh, look there's Easton!

Petting the animals.

I didn't get many pictures of the kids petting the bigger animals because I was asked to move my car so the buses could pass through the parking lot easier.

Blair and Easton checking out the baby chicks.

Dyer was there too!

Holding the baby animals.

I think this is my favorite picture.
I was looking around trying to find Easton when Ms. Valerie tells me to take a picture of Blair. I turn around and she is holding this poor baby goat. As soon as I snap this picture one of the owners yells at Blair to put the goat down and refers to the sign that asks that no one pick up the goats...oops! I think it is funny that no one saw the sign and yet you can clearly see it in the background of this picture.

Leave it to Blair to break the rules!


Easton holding a baby duck.


Blair holding her baby duck.

Getting ready to ride on the tractor.

Easton with his friend James.



On the tractor.

Blair and Easton

As soon as the tractor stopped Easton was off to find his pumpkin. He was so fast that I didn't get a chance to take his picture.

Blair with her pumpkin.

Playing on the hay fort.
All the kids were jumping through the holes and unfortunately Blair decided to join in and hurt herself. I think the jump scared her more than it hurt her but she was pretty upset about it for quite a while.

My cute boys!

I envisioned a picture of all three of my kids sitting nicely together on the hay and smiling for the camera. I'm not sure what I was thinking that that would actually happen. Only in a perfect world. With kids this young you basically take what you can get.

1 comment:

Myk said...

haha, I love the one of Blair picking the goat up and the sign behind her.