Friday, October 24, 2008

Frosted Graham Crackers

Nathan and I were talking the other day and found out that both of us used to have graham crackers with frosting when we were kids. My mom would use the left over frosting from birthday cakes to frost graham crackers where as Nathan's mom would buy the frosting from the can and frost graham crackers. We both remembered how much we enjoyed this little treat and so the other day at the store we had a coupon to get a $1.00 off the frosting in the can. We decided to pick it up along with some graham crackers to let Easton in on this wonderful treat! I finally brought out the graham crackers and frosting today and gave Easton a little taste of what he has been missing. He loved it as you can tell from the picture. I only gave him 2 little sandwiches (crackers cut in fourths with frosting in the middle with not that much frosting). From the looks of it I'm a little sceptical that he even got any frosting in his mouth. Oh well, he still seemed to enjoy the treat as much as I remember I did when I was a kid.

1 comment:

SMT Family said...

Skyler grew up with this as an after school treat at his grandmother's house and all of his cousins talk about it. It looks like Easton was a taker. He is getting all the good stuff from his sweet-loving mother :)