Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Halloween Party

Yesterday we went to Nathan’s school for the Halloween Party. It was really fun. There were lots of kids, lots of cute costumes, lot of food, and lots of candy. It doesn’t get any better than that! I actually took pictures of Easton at home in his costume the day before and I am glad I did because for some reason he was not happy to be in his costume at the party and all he wanted was for me to hold him. This makes it really difficult to take pictures and as it turns out I only took one picture of Easton and a friend of mine took two of me and Easton. As you can probably tell I made Easton’s costume (He’s a smore if you couldn’t figure it out). It was a hit. Everyone seemed to like it and thought it was the cutest thing ever. That made me feel better since I was a little worried that people would think it was a stupid idea (just like my brother did-thanks Wade). Anyways, there were a few categories for the costume judging contest and Easton won “Most creative costume”. He got a box of sidewalk chalk for his prize. Maybe we will go outside sometime today and play with his new chalk. Hopefully this time he will get more on the sidewalk and less in his mouth. We shall see.



Easton all dressed up in his smore costume.

Easton with his sidewalk chalk.

4 comments:

Katz said...

His costume is SO cute! I wish NNMC did a Halloween party.

Diana said...

I LOVE IT! Ashley you are so creative. Cute little smore. Makes me want to eat him up :)

Myk said...

I think it is a cute idea! Anyway, who wants to pay $30+ on a dumb generic halloween costume. Don't listen to Wade, he doesn't know everything like he thinks he does:)

SMT Family said...

I love the costume! It is so adorable, even cuter than I pictured it in my head when we were chatting. Easton is quite the handsome s'more and you are very talented. Love ya. smt