Monday, October 20, 2008

Laundry and Prune Juice

Nathan was folding the laundry the other day and accidentally left the dryer door open. A few minutes later Easton is banging on something and screaming in delight. This is what I found. Here’s a video of Easton in the dryer. He is just talking away.


Easton had a doctor’s appointment on Friday (mainly to check his weight and height progress). He is now in the 5th percentile (finally he is above the dreaded line) for weight and 25th percentile for height. Nathan blames his height on me. He says Easton will be short because I’m more than 6 inches shorter than him. It’s not my fault he chose to marry someone who is short. While at his appointment I asked the doctor about Easton being constipated recently and he told me to give him prune juice. We bought some and Easton absolutely loved it! I was shocked. We gave him about 4-6oz early in the morning and then a few more ounces in the afternoon. We figured if he liked it so much we could just keep on giving it to him until his stool became soft. Boy were we wrong. Easton + prune juice = major blowout! It was so disgusting. It soaked through Easton’s clothes and got on Nathan’s shirt. I guess next time we will just stick to a couple of ounces and leave it at that. Prune juice definitely works (maybe a little too much)!

2 comments:

Katz said...

If it makes you feel better about Easton's height... my dad is almost a foot taller than my mom. And all 6 of us are over 5'7".

Aleese and Scott said...

That is hilarious! Don't you just love blow outs and I was laughing so hard with Easton in the dryer. He is so dang cute!