Monday, October 13, 2008

Oh, the cute things....

Easton’s newest interests is spinning and jumping (although he really doesn’t know how to fully jump yet). Here are some videos of him spinning and jumping.




Easton also enjoys the nursery rhyme “ring around the rosie.” He especially likes the part “we all fall down” only he falls down way before that part of the song comes up.


Easton is still signing like crazy. His newest and most favorite at this time is hurt. I almost swear he tries to hurt himself on purpose just so he can use the sign. He’s a funny kid. He knows at least 30+ words.


Easton is trying to copy more and more words these days. It is really cute to see him try and say a word. He is definitely well on his way to start talking. It is only a matter of time. His favorite actual word these days is NOOOO! He doesn’t say it all mean or anything like that. He actually says it all nice and sweet in his high pitch voice. It’s very cute. Just so everyone knows, he already told me that he isn’t going to date until he is married. This is me, “Are you going to date before you are married? Easton replies, “Noooo” (as he is shaking his head back and forth). We will just have to see if he lives up to his part of the deal.


Just yesterday Easton figured out how to open the refrigerator. I think it was a fluke (at least I am hoping). He hasn’t done it since, but I’m sure it won’t be long before he really figures it out. I might be buying a baby lock sooner than I thought.


Easton loves to climb. He is climbing on the kitchen table chairs to get on the table to of course dance. He is climbing into his high chair, on the rocking chair (only he takes off the cushion first and half the time gets his foot or leg stuck), in the clam chair where he often times reads to himself (well okay just looks at the pictures), and he attempts to climb the kiddy gate. I’m a little fearful that it will only be a matter of time before he figures out how to climb out of his crib. I actually took the bumper pads out yesterday just so he wouldn’t have the extra boost. I’m hoping it will be a long time yet but I guess you never know.

No comments: