Wednesday, July 29, 2009

2 Month Appointment

Blair had her 2 month doctor's appointment today (even though she won't be 2 months for another 10 days). We are leaving for Washington on Monday so we had to get her in to get her shots before we take off. She is getting so big. She is currently 11 lbs and 22 in long. She definitely didn't like her shots but she calmed down pretty quickly afterwards. She is such a happy little girl. She will smile and coo at anyone who will give her attention. Blair is also starting to sleep through the night. Last Saturday she slept for 8 hours and on Monday she slept for 9. I'm so lucky that my babies are very easy and very happy.


Here's a video of Blair smiling and talking.







Easton is starting to like his sister again. She is HIS in case anyone was wondering. "No, mine!" This is what he has been saying to me all week whenever I try to take her away from him. This last week he has constantly been trying to pick Blair up and hold her. It is very cute to see him so interested in her but a little scary at the same time. I don't think he realizes what gentle really means. There is gentle (what adults know as gentle) and then there is "Easton gentle". "Easton gentle" is not always very gentle. We still need to work on this.



Here's a video of Easton giving Blair Eskimo kisses, forehead kisses, and raspberries. Notice the "Easton gentle".






Just some random pictures of the kids.












Dad and Blair taking a nap together.

2 comments:

Myk said...

I love that brown dress!

Hot Gma said...

My jaw dropped open when I saw the first picture of Blair. I can't believe how big she is. What a doll! Boy is she looking like Easton. I wonder if she'll be blond too. Can't wait to see you all. xxoxoxox