Monday, July 13, 2009

5 weeks and already rolling over!

Blair is five weeks today and is already rolling over. I can't believe it! She is growing up way too fast! The first time she did it I was thinking that it was just an accident but she did it three more times after that! I thought it was enough torture after four times that I decided to stop there. When she did it the first time I yelled out to Nathan but he didn't hear me. I decided to put Blair back on her tummy to see if she would do it again and she did. I yelled for Nathan again and this time he heard me. Since she had already done it twice I put her back on her tummy so she could show off for her daddy. I wasn't sure that she would do it again but she didn't disappoint. I figured since she was on a roll (no pun intended) I would try and get it on camera. It took a lot longer on camera but that is probably because she was all tired out. Here's a video of her rolling over. Warning: there is a lot of crying before the real action happens. If you can fast forward to almost the end (about 50 seconds) it might be worth it. The video is about a min long (that is about a full min of crying). Did I mention that Blair doesn't like tummy time?

Isn't my little girl amazing?

1 comment:

Hot Gma said...

She is truly amazing!