Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Blair at 1 month

I can't believe Blair is already one month old! She is growing up way too fast. This is basically my little girl in a nutshell at one month. She sleeps a lot.


Blair sleeping. I always find it funny how babies sleep with their legs and arms spread out.

Blair finally awake and as happy as can be!


Video of Blair trying to fall asleep. This is one of my favorite things about newborns is when they fall asleep and smile like crazy. I'm definitely going to miss this.




The dreaded tummy time.
Video of Blair doing tummy time.

I told you she moves around like crazy.

Easton always has to come and lay next to Blair when she is doing tummy time. Usually he isn't distracted by his blocks and will help Blair out with her workout.
Video of Easton helping Blair with tummy time or should we say army crawl time.

Just a few shots from Blair's one month photo shoot.






Crossing the feet must be inherited because not only do I do it but Easton does it as well.

2 comments:

Hot Gma said...

She's precious. Holy cow, does she every move. I don't think I've seen a newborn do that ever! We must have good genes. ha! ha! Miss you all soooooooo much.

Heather, Rick and Savannah said...

Wow! Blair is a mover. She looks like she could be rolling over any day! The video of her falling asleep is sooo cute. It looks like you are really having fun with this little lady!