Friday, July 17, 2009

Diaper bags

Shannah sent me a link on how to make mini diaper bags that fit inside your normal diaper bag. I thought this was a great idea since I now have two kids in diapers and I was getting really annoyed whenever I would have to dig through all the diapers in the diaper bag to find the right diaper for the correct kid. Now I have one mini diaper bag for each kid in their own color so it will be really easy to find the correct diaper. They also had instructions on how to cover a wipe case to match your diaper bags. I thought it was too easy and cute not to do it. I'm pretty happy with the results, especially since this was only my third time ever using a sewing machine.

3 comments:

Myk said...

I have a project for us to do when we are in Portland!

They look cute!

Hot Gma said...

Way to go Ashley. They are darling. My kids are so much more talented than their mom. What's up with that? I have my mom's sewing machine here so you and Mykle can use it if you want.

Post-it Note said...

wow that is so cute! You should post the directions!