Thursday, November 19, 2009

Family Time

Making cake balls! I forgot to take a picture of our finished product but I think the real reason why there wasn't a finished product picture was because they were so good that they didn't last long enough for me to take a picture. Thanks Sue for the cake ball idea! It was a lot of fun.
Not that great of a video but I thought Easton did a pretty good job of crumbling up the cake. I think he did a better job of not making a mess than Nathan.



Blair chilling out while we make cake balls.


Easton ready for church in his new pea coat. Nathan got a new one as well so we are all sporting the gray pea coat (minus Blair-she has a black one).



Blair after church in one of her Christmas dresses Jana sent her. I had to put it on her now because I was worried it wouldn't fit her in a few weeks.




Dad and Easton watching Star Wars (Easton's new favorite). They watched the 4th one (first one made) on Monday night and then they watched the 5th and 6th last night. Easton was very worried about Luke falling in the 5th one that they stayed up past Easton's bed time to watch the 6th one. They HAD to watch the 6th one so Easton knew that everything was fine with Luke.

While the boys had their guy time, Blair and I had girl time in Mom and Dad's bed until we fell asleep. I know we're party animals.






Blair claws and grabs onto everything. She got a hold of Easton's hair yesterday and actually managed to pull some of it out. Easton is still bringing it up today that Blair hurt his hair/head. I would have thought he would have forgotten about it over night but apparently not.


Dad and Easton wrestling. You got to love Easton's evil laugh.




I like how he thinks it is so funny when Dad goes flying.

Easton singing B-I-N-G-O. His big dog's name is now Bingo. Nathan's worried that if we ever get a real dog that Easton's going to want to name it Bingo.



1 comment:

Hot Gma said...

That was fun. Thanks for sharing. Easton is really good at crumbling up cake. Very impressive. He does have an evil laugh. I like it a lot. Your girls night in sounded heavenly.