Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Videos

I posted back in January (I think) Easton singing the first article of faith. Well, he's been learning a new one each month but I kept forgetting to record him. I finally remembered today but Easton wasn't cooperating as well as I was hoping. Here's the best that I could get today. He does know the first five really well. I hope these video's play because for some reason they look really weird right now. Someone let me know if you can't view them.


Second Article of Faith (learned this one back in February):

Third Article of Faith (learned in March):


Fourth Article of Faith (learned in April):


Fifth Article of Faith (learning this month-May):

I also hope these are in the right order because I can't view them to be sure.

I had to get a video of Blair singing too! She normally sings this song better (she always forgets the "like a diamond in the sky") but while I was recording her she was a little distracted by Easton. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star:

Yes, Blair is on the potty. She loves to sing and sings most of the day but for some reason she's been singing this song non stop when she's on the toilet so I thought it would be easy to get her singing it. I've decided to start potty training her (not because I want to-believe me I think its a stupid idea with a baby coming in less than a month) but because her new thing is to take her clothes off (diaper included) and pee on my carpet. We have been at it for 2 1/2 days now with no success. Valerie told me to just bring her over for a week and she'll have her potty trained. I'm seriously considering this especially if we're still not successful by the end of this week.

2 comments:

Child Family said...

Did you ask her to take my kid too!

Myk said...

cute videos! What's this ladies secret to potty training? I'm thinking of starting with Kannon again.