Thursday, August 4, 2011

Air Show

Last weekend we went to the air show on base. It was open to the public so it was really crowded. Luckily we are military so we were able to go through the main gate and skip all the traffic getting on base. When we were waiting in line to go on one of the air crafts the guys in front of us said it took two hours waiting in line to just get on base. We got there late since Nathan was flying earlier in the morning but we had to wait in line about an hour just to get on the air craft. I think if we go next year we will skip the air crafts because it took too much time. We really only got to see the thunder birds but I'm guessing that was probably the best part of the air show. The kids seemed to like it at first but eventually it got too loud for them and Easton wanted to go. It probably didn't help that at one point one of the jets basically snuck up on us and scared Easton really bad. I forgot my camera so these are all taken with Nathan's phone.



Blair posing with one of the robots. Blair liked the robot until it started to chase her. It freaked her out a little and she started to run away.


Blair and I


Blair and Daddy



Easton and I



Someone kindly asked if we wanted a family picture. Unfortunately Dyer was stuck in his carseat and wasn't in the picture but I actually remembered to take a picture of him this time.



If you notice Dyer isn't wearing any clothes and it wasn't because he was hot. I went to feed him and when I picked him up I realized he was wet. At first I thought he was just sweating but it turned out that he had a blowout! I had to call Nathan to come back so he could help me because it was that bad. I didn't have a change of clothes so he was stuck in only a diaper. I don't think he cared though.



Just a few pictures of the Thunder birds.











No comments: